What is Cassiopesa?
Cassiopesa (cassiopesa.com) is a browser hijacker, which is known for changing all of your Internet browsers’ (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox) settings. If you have this hijacker in your PC, you will not be able to reset your homepage and default search engine. You will be forced to see all kinds of commercial material: banners, interstitial ads, in-text links, embedded ads, and pop-ups. Even one click on such advertisement is enough for your computer to be permanently damaged. Therefore, you should remove Cassiopesa without hesitation.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.
By leaving Cassiopesa in your PC, you may easily reach the dark side of the World Wide Web. This means that your computer’s security is very low and your system might contract even more serious malware. More than that, the hijacker collects information about your browsing habits. This is done without your consent and the recorded data may be later shared with third parties. If you do not want this to happen, you definitely need to delete Cassiopesa.
Cassiopesa is identical to Vosteran, Astromenda Search, Binkiland.com, and Taplika.com. All of these programs are browser hijackers that should be eliminated from your PC as soon as you notice them. They are worthless applications that will only put your computer’s system at risk.
How can Cassiopesa infection hijack my PCs system?
Cassiopesa has an official page; however, that does not mean that the program is trustworthy. Especially because the application does not have a direct link to its installation file. This means that Cassiopesa gets into your computer by using suspicious methods. You should know that most programs that infiltrate the PC without your explicit authorization are not reliable. Therefore, you need to take care of Cassiopesa removal before it has caused you even more trouble.
The most common way how browser hijackers reach the users’ PCs is via free of charge software that you may find in unreliable websites. Developers bundle freeware with unwanted programs in order to gain income from the free program. That is not so bad in itself, but many users do not even notice how undesirable applications get installed. More than that, many of these programs are created to promote questionable websites. Furthermore, these additional add-ons are completely useless for the users and only make their Internet surfing worse. If you want to avoid such programs in the future, you should always select the Advanced or Custom installation mode. In addition, you will need to attentively follow every step of the Installation Wizard and deselect all the undesirable toolbars. If the hijacker has already managed to get into your computer’s system, you need to uninstall Cassiopesa immediately.
How to remove Cassiopesa from my computer?
Cassiopesa removal might not be the easiest, but you should take care of it as soon as you possibly can. In order to delete Cassiopesa manually, you may follow our manual removal guide bellow this article. However, we advise you to get rid of this hijacker automatically because it is an easier and more efficient way. You simply need to install a reputable antivirus program that will eliminate Cassiopesa and all the other undesirable programs, which may have reached your PC together with this hijacker.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Cassiopesa Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Cassiopesa from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.