What is Epic War 2?
Epic War 2 (http://epicwar2.com/) is created by Rapid Advance; the application is a PUP (potentially unwanted application) that seems to be an entertaining game. Epic War 2 does not use any extensions; the application uses a service to show ads. This application is free because it is an Ad-supported software. It is the same as Finance Alert, Celebrity Alert, News Alert, Storm Alerts.
Why do I need to remove Epic War 2?
This application can only be installed in Microsoft Windows operating system. You will want to remove it because it shows various advertisements: “Powered by Epic War 2″, “Brought to you by Epic War 2″ or “You’ve received a premium offer from Epic War 2″. These ads may not be harmful; however, you should be careful because Epic War 2 promotes not only its product, but it will also show other advertisements: “Epic War 2 is entirely free to use, but may show advertisements while Epic War 2 is installed. These promotions help us keep Epic War 2 100% awesome and free for you”. After installation your computer is full of sponsored ads, coupons, banners, interstitial and even fake update prompts. Although, Epic War 2 promises to “not allow any really annoying ads, sexual content, or intrusive media”, the commercial material is annoying. Moreover, Epic War 2 is 100% not suitable for business. Your workers may not only be distracted with an interesting game, but also get suspicious malware into the system. Therefore, you will want to get rid of Epic War 2 from your system as quickly as possible or prevent anyone from getting it.
Epic War 2 can also change your default search and homepage; however, they assure in their website that this is completely up to you and they will ask your permission: “Additional offers that are 100% optional may be offered after installation. Search offers may include the option to change your default search, home page, and/or default browser”. However, you should be careful to what you say “yes” to because these kind of offers are not always obvious. We also recommend to delete Epic War 2 and change your search
How can I remove Epic War 2?
Epic War 2 states in their website (http://epicwar2.com/about.html) that it is easy to uninstall the application. you can try to delete Epic War 2 by going to the “Windows Control Panel: Click Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs > Epic War 2″. Even though, the company assures that there will be no leftovers from the program, we suggest that you use other methods as well. For instance, you can download reliable software that will reassure that there are no dangerous trace left behind. Moreover, a powerful anti-malware program will be capable to protect your computer’s system from other possible malware.Download Removal Toolto remove Epic War 2
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Epic War 2 Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Epic War 2 from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.