What is Isearch.omiga-plus.com?
Isearch.omiga-plus.com is a browser hijacker that belongs to a potentially unwanted application called Omiga Plus. The software was developed by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited. The hijacker gets distributed in freeware and shareware bundles. It often gets installed together with other unwanted applications such as Desk 365 and SoftStud. As soon as the hijacker enters your computer, it alters your browser settings. It also causes other unnecessary changes like inserting adverts into your favorite sites, redirecting you to unknown pages, and so on. If you want to eliminate these symptoms, you will have to delete Isearch.omiga-plus.com.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.
How does Isearch.omiga-plus.com work?
The potentially unwanted program to which the hijacker belongs, Omiga Plus, is promoted as a desktop manager. Its official website is omiga-plus.com. Here it is stated that the tool can help you organize your desktop icons using grids, hide your icons, mirror your folders, and more. You can download the program from this page, however, it also travels bundled with free software. The site fails to mention that the program also modifies your browser settings upon arrival switching your home page and default search engine to Isearch.omiga-plus.com.
The Isearch.omiga-plus.com website contains a search box, quick access links and fake adverts. We suggest that you stay away from all content provided on the page as there is no way to know where it will lead. The advertisement that appears right below the search box, for example, is clearly fake. If you click on it, you will be rerouted to a corrupted domain and presented with a fake survey, bogus software, or similar. The so-called search engine should not be trusted either. It will show you sponsored ads and links in your search results. It would be best to eliminate Isearch.omiga-plus.com from your browsers and go back to using your regular search tools.
How to remove Isearch.omiga-plus.com?
The easiest and most reliable solution to Isearch.omiga-plus.com removal is to implement an anti-malware tool and clean your PC. Download the utility presented on our site and use it to scan your computer, detect its issues and eliminate Isearch.omiga-plus.com along with them. The software will not only erase Isearch.omiga-plus.com and other unwanted programs, but it will also protect your computer from future infections you may encounter online. Alternatively, you can remove Isearch.omiga-plus.com manually. Instructions below will guide you through this process.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.