What is q.search-simple.com?
Q.search-simple.com (also known as a search-simple virus) is a browser hijacker that is compatible with all of your favorite website browsers, for instance, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. As soon as this happens, you will no longer see your preferred homepage. Moreover, you will not be able to change your browser’s settings unless you remove q.search-simple.com from your computer’s system.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.
What can q.search-simple.com do to my PC?
Q.search-simple.com will collect information about your Internet browsing habits; more than that, the hijacker may later share the data with third parties. The user data includes your IP address, hardware, software, unique identifier number, geographical location, configuration, settings, browsers, Software usage patterns and entered queries. Q.search-simple.com may use this information for marketing purposes and you might soon find even more ads in your computer. If you want to improve your web browsing experience, you should delete q.search-simple.com because it can only cause your computer more serious problems.
In addition, the commercial material provided by q.search-simple.com will be more relevant for you; thus, there is a higher risk that you will end up clicking a link leading to a malicious website. Therefore, advertisements may be not only annoying but also dangerous for your computer. In addition, you may also experience an identity theft. If you do not want any of this to happen, you will have to take care of q.search-simple.com removal immediately.
Moreover, q.search-simple.com needs your non-personally identifiable information in order to decide which of their search engines are the most relevant for you. The hijacker will redirect you to a search page according to a region that you live in. For instance, if you are from middle east, eastern Europe or Russia, your homepage, default search engine, and browser shortcut will be changed to http://www.bit-search.com/ or http://home.searchpile.com/. Computer users from the rest of the world will be redirected to http://search.yahoo.com/. Yahoo search is a well-known search engine; however, you should not trust it because q.search-simple.com may implement their promoted links among the real results. If you want to trust your search engine once again, you will have to delete q.search-simple.com without hesitation.
How to remove q.search-simple.com from your computer’s system?
According to our research team, there is a great possibility that q.search-simple.com comes with SuperWeb family adware. SuperWeb is known for making changes to your web browser without your permission, slowing down and making the browser more vulnerable to other threats. Moreover, Hold Page and Solution Real (created by SuperWeb) are distributed via unfair methods, for example bundled freeware. Therefore, there is no reason why you should not uninstall q.search-simple.com now.
Q.search-simple.com removal may be challenging; however, by leaving the hijacker you only risk your computer’s security. You can get rid of q.search-simple.com easily by installing a powerful malware removal tool. Another way is to follow our malware removal guide bellow.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Q.search-simple.com Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Q.search-simple.com from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.