What is AppGraffiti?
AppGraffiti is classified as a potentially unwanted application. It is published by Omega Partners Ltd and promoted as tool that will allow you to customize your Facebook and Twitter profile background. The software can be downloaded from its official site, however, it is safe to assume that you can also acquire it bundled with other freeware and shareware. The extension is compatible with all popular browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Once you install it, you will start noticing certain unwanted symptoms like commercial ads appearing on your favorite pages and more. We suggest that you delete AppGraffiti from your computer.
How does AppGraffiti work?
AppGraffiti inserts advertisements into Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. The software does not endorse the ads that it provides you with. The banners are not monitored by anyone, so they can be fake. Clicking on fake adverts may result in redirects to unreliable pages containing virtual scams. You could infect your PC with malware without even realizing it or be tricked into purchasing fake products. Do not trust the ads that belong to the application even if they seem useful to you. The commercial data will also slow down your Internet connection. You should get rid of AppGraffiti ads without delay and thus improve your online security and Internet speed.
When you install the program, it adds extensions to Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. In some cases, Google Chrome blocks the extension. You should also know that AppGraffiti comes with two additional applications: Crawler Toolbar and 24×7 Helper. These programs are presented to you during the installation process and if you do not deselect them, they are installed automatically. Crawler Toolbar contains quick access links to various sites. We do not recommend clicking on them unless you want to be exposed to untrustworthy webpages.
How to remove AppGraffiti?
It is clear that although AppGraffiti is not a malicious application, keeping it on your computer would not be a good idea. You can terminate AppGraffiti manually or automatically. Manual AppGraffiti removal can be completed via Control Panel. You should bear in mind, however, that it does not ensure that all elements of the software will be erased. In order to eliminate AppGraffiti completely, you should go with automatic removal option. Download and implement the anti-malware utility presented on our website. It will scan your system and detect all components of the unwanted program. You will then be able to remove AppGraffiti in its entirety. The security software will also protect you from other infections you may catch online.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall AppGraffiti Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall AppGraffiti from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.