What are Coupon Time Ads?
Coupon Time is an advertising-supported application that floods your browsers with commercials labeled “Coupon Time Ads”, “Powered by Coupon Time”, “Brought by Coupon Time” and similar. It belongs to SuperWeb LLC, which is a company infamous for a number of similar unwanted programs including Plumo Web, Techgile, Window Web, Surftastic, Fortunitas, and many more. The adware is compatible with all major Internet browsers, so you will see its effects no matter which one of them you use. There is nothing beneficial about the application, which is why we suggest that you terminate Coupon Time Ads without delay.
How does Coupon Time work?
Coupon Time was created using JustPlugIt engine. It works like most other ad-supported programs. As soon as it enters your computer it starts inserting various advertisements into your browsers. You see pop-ups, banners, sponsored links, in-text ads and more no matter which site you open. Some of the adverts may seem useful, because they are based on your Internet browsing history. The adware collects information about which sites you visit, what searches you make, etc. and uses it to customize the ads. Keep in mind, however, that regardless of how the commercials look, they can still be fake. Clicking on fake ads may result in serious consequences such as malware infections, data encryption or even financial losses. To make sure that never happens, you need to get rid of Coupon Time Ads right away.
If you are wondering how the adware has entered your PC, you should know that ad-supported programs are usually distributed using the bundling method. They get attached to free third party software and during its installation process, they are often presented as optional offers. However, if you do not decline these offers, the adware gets installed automatically. If you want to avoid similar applications in the future, you should always choose Advanced installation mode and deselect all unfamiliar programs. As for now, we suggest that you focus on Coupon Time Ads removal.
How to remove Coupon Time Ads?
If you want to eliminate Coupon Time Ads from your web browsers, you will have to uninstall Coupon Time from your PC. We recommend that you do that using the anti-malware utility presented on our page. The security software will help you scan your computer, detect all potential threats that may be on it and erase Coupon Time Ads along with them. Moreover, it will also protect your system from other infections you may catch online. If, however, you decide to terminate Coupon Time Ads manually, you are welcome to use the instructions we have prepared below.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Coupon Time Ads Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Coupon Time Ads from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.