What is ‘Crazy Score Ads’?
Crazy Score Ads is an advertising supported application developed by the infamous SuperWeb LLC. The software secretly enters your system in freeware bundles and starts suspicious activities in all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox). The adware presents multiple advertisements which usually turn out to be so annoying that users decide to terminate Crazy Score Ads very soon. However, in addition to the irritating ads, you should also know that the software violates your privacy and can get your system infected with all kinds of malware. Based on research from our team, we recommend to delete Crazy Score Ads from your PC.
What does ‘Crazy Score Ads’ do?
Like all the other ad-supported programs from the same SuperWeb family, Crazy Score Ads generates revenue every time user chooses sponsored ad. To make sure that the ads are clicked, this software tailors them to you. It follows your online habits and uses the collected data (search queries, clicks, visited pages, geographical location, etc.) to make the ads more appealing. However, know that the same data is also sold to the unknown third parties which basically means that for as long as this adware resides in your PC, anyone will be able to access your information and use it for nefarious purposes. We advise to remove Crazy Score Ads at once.
As we mentioned before, the affiliate parties are also the source of concern. Since the adware holds no responsibility over the contents of the ads, it does not check their owners or the pages which you will enter after tapping the ads. This means that at any moment you may be routed to a malicious website controlled by cyber crooks and get infected with malware. We advise to get rid of Crazy Score Ads before that happens.
Of course, it is not enough to erase Crazy Score Ads, since you should also understand how to protect your computer in the future. One way to stop this and similar programs from infiltrating your PC again is to use only the original pages for freeware downloads. However, you can also protect your system by following the installation process very closely and clicking the decline button (in EULA) next to the additional software. To achieve this, you will need to choose either Advanced or Custom installation option.
How to remove ‘Crazy Score Ads’?
Even though some users choose manual Crazy Score Ads removal option, we recommend you to leave this issue to the professionals. Employ an up-to-date computer security tool, scan your entire PC with it, and let it uninstall Crazy Score Ads for you. An anti-spyware will not only erase Crazy Score Ads, but will also ensure that similar programs do not enter your PC again. However, keep in mind that only a legitimate computer security tools can perform complete Crazy Score Ads removal and safeguard your PC in the future.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Crazy Score Ads Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Crazy Score Ads from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.