What is InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar?
InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar is a browser plugin developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. It is similar to other programs of the company such as EasyMailLogin Toolbar, VerifiedVPN Toolbar, ConvertDocsNow Toolbar, DownloadManagerNow Toolbar and many more. The application may be downloaded from its official site or it could come bundled with other freeware. It is powered by Ask.com, so it is possible that your browser settings were modified after you acquired the toolbar. Although it may have some useful features, the toolbar is often classified as a potentially unwanted or even ad-supported program. We suggest you delete InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar from your PC.
How does InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar work?
InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar has an official page at internetspeedutility.net. On this page it is described as a tool that will help you test your Internet speed and discover its issues. You should be able to constantly monitor your connection. The toolbar also has such quick access buttons as Tips to Boost Speed, Listen to the Radio, Weather and others. However, not all of them work. The program can be downloaded from its official site. You should keep in mind that during its installation process you are offered to add Ask.com as your home page, new tab and default search engine. If you do not decline these offers, the changes will be made automatically. Ask Search provides sponsored content, which is why most computer users do not keep it as their default search engine.
If you did not download the application from its official site, you may have other unwanted programs on your PC that may be causing various unwanted symptoms. You may experience redirects to unknown sites or be exposed to pop-ups, banners, video ads and other commercials. There is no reason for you to tolerate any of this. If you want to go back to uninterrupted web browsing, you should terminate InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar without delay.
How to remove InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar?
If you want to eliminate InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar from your system, you will have to uninstall it via Control Panel and then remove it from Extensions. If you also want to delete Ask Search from your browsers, you will have to reset your browser settings. Instructions below should help you with all of these tasks. There is, however, a more reliable solution to your problem. You can implement a malware removal tool and use it to get rid of InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar and Ask Search automatically. The utility will help you scan your PC, detect and remove InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar along with other threats and keep your computer safeguarded from other infections you may catch online.
Manual InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar removal
Uninstall InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar from Windows
- Search → Control Panel → Uninstall a program → InternetSpeedUtility → Uninstall
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a program → InternetSpeedUtility → Uninstall
- Start → Control Panel → Add or remove programs → InternetSpeedUtility → Remove
Eliminate InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar from browsers
- Menu → Add-ons → Extensions → InternetSpeedUtility → Remove
- Menu → More tools → Extensions → InternetSpeedUtility → Trash can icon → Remove
Reset your browsers (optional)
- Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information → Refresh Firefox → Refresh Firefox → Finish
- Alt+F → Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Reset settings → Reset
- Alt+T → Internet Options → Advanced tab → Reset → Delete personal settings → Reset → Close
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.