What is Newnext.me nengine.dll?
If you randomly got “Newnext.me nengine.dll” message displayed on your window, you can be sure that your computer is infected with potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) and adware. The programs that have made this message appear can be Trojan_NextLive.adw, NewNextDotMe, PUP.Optional.NextLive, or Adware.NextLive.1. To clear things up, newnext.me is a folder that the file nengine.dll is hiding in. This dll file belongs to NewNext Helper Engine and helps to operate newnext.me. This engine is used in Asus notebooks and mobile phones. The file size is 1.2 MB. Remove Newnext.me nengine.dll because it can be dangerous to your computer – it can be said that it is not worth keeping at all.
Why is Newnext.me nengine.dll dangerous?
Actually, this file may not be dangerous in all cases. Nengine.dll is not considered harmful if it comes with a legitimate program. However, sometimes the file can have the same name but be in the hands of other people who have bad intentions. Hackers are known to infiltrate users’ PC systems by creating files that have the same name as the harmless ones. In this way, you can’t really know that your computer has been hacked by cyber-criminals. You may have malware running in your computer which can be really difficult to remove. Low-quality security tools are usually not able to detect such files. At the moment, the best option for you is to purchase a legitimate anti-malware and anti-spyware tool that would detect and delete Newnext.me nengine.dll in order to be really safe.
How did I get Newnext.me nengine.dll on my computer?
The file may have gotten on your system together with Mobogenie. If you don’t remember installing the program yourself, it is useful to know that it can travel together with ExpressFiles, SecretSauce, YoutubeAdblocker, WeDownload Manager, or Mipony. When you install such programs, you are usually given an option to decline the installation of other software. If you read the Terms and Agreements really carefully, you can often see the list of programs that may come along. The user has to simply uncheck the check-boxes and no unwanted programs will be installed. However, we guess that you already have some potentially harmful files on your system. Uninstall Newnext.me nengine.dll from your system and avoid the chance to get into trouble.
How to remove Newnext.me nengine.dll from my PC?
The best option of Newnext.me nengine.dll removal is doing it automatically. A good anti-spyware tool will scan your system for any dangerous malware or files and will remove them. Remember, it is always better to delete a file that can potentially harm your system, even if it may not be malicious. As it was written before, the original file belongs to a non-malicious program that won’t do any bad to your system, but the name can hide something really dangerous.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Newnext.me Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Newnext.me from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.