What is Search.delta-homes.com?
Search.delta-homes.com is a browser hijacker that can replace your regular home page and search engine. It is known to travel in freeware and shareware bundles. The hijacker affects all popular browsers, so you will not be able to avoid it, once it gets into the system. There is nothing beneficial about it for computer users as its main purpose is to boost online traffic. This is achieved by redirects, altered search results, adverts, and more. If you do not wish to tolerate these inconveniences, you should terminate Search.delta-homes.com without hesitation.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.
How does Search.delta-homes.com work?
As soon as the hijacker gets installed it changes your home page and default search provider to Search.delta-homes.com. This low-quality website contains a search box, quick access links and suspicious ads. The search box redirects you to Google.com, however, the presented results may be altered by the hijacker to include links to its sponsor sites. The quick access buttons below the search box are divided into Popular sites, Shopping and Games. Below them you will see two advertisements. We do not recommend clicking on these or any other ads or links provided by the hijacker. There is no way to be sure that they are safe. You could be dealing with fake advertisements and clicking on them could cause serious problems. You may infect your PC with malware or waste your money on non-existent products.
The hijacker is also responsible for redirects and Internet slow downs. Moreover, it uses tracking cookies in order to collect information about your browsing habits, which can later be sold to third parties. As you can see, there are plenty of reasons for you to delete Search.delta-homes.com from your browsers and you should do that as soon as you can.
How to remove Search.delta-homes.com?
In order to eliminate Search.delta-homes.com from your browsers, you will have to terminate its related program and restore your browser settings. You can do that manually or automatically. It is not that easy to erase Search.delta-homes.com manually, which is why we have prepared manual Search.delta-homes.com removal instructions below. You can follow them or you can download the anti-malware tool and use it to clean your PC. The software will scan, detect and delete Search.delta-homes.com along with other unwanted files and programs. It will also provide you with real-time online protection, so you will not have to deal with similar issues again.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Search.delta-homes.com Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Search.delta-homes.com from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.