What are Speed browser Ads?
The reason you see advertisements labeled “Speed browser Ads” on your favorite sites is because you have a potentially unwanted program on your computer. Speed browser was developed by Eager Wire Apps, LLC. It gets distributed in freeware and shareware bundles. This suspicious browser is based on the Chromium engine, which has been used to create other unwanted applications such as Bobrowser, TrustedWeb Browser, oxy Torrent, and more. There is nothing beneficial about the program, despite what its description may say. If you want to get rid of Speed browser Ads, you will have to terminate the unreliable browser.
How does Speed browser work?
Speed browser has an official website at getspeedbrowser.com. However, if you try to open this page, you will be presented with an alert stating that the page has been reported to contain unwanted software. Therefore, it is doubtful that you downloaded the so-called browser yourself. It is much more likely that it has arrived together with other freeware. During free software installation, you are often offered to acquire additional programs. These offers may be difficult to notice. If you do not decline them, the programs get installed automatically, often without your notice. That is why you should be especially attentive during freeware installation, always choose Advanced mode and deselect all boxes with unfamiliar applications.
Once Speed browser gets installed, it sets itself as your default web browser without your permission. The search engine that the application uses as its default one is Trovi.com. This site will also be set as your home page. Trovi search tool is not a reliable search provider. It will show you sponsored ads and links instead of legitimate search results. Moreover, as long as you continue using the ad-supported browser, you will stay exposed to various commercial data including pop-ups, in-text ads, banners, hyperlinks and so on. We suggest that you eliminate Speed browser Ads by uninstalling the unwanted application.
How to remove Speed browser Ads?
As it has already been mentioned, in order to delete Speed browser Ads, you will have to terminate Speed browser. Fortunately, that is not too difficult to do. You can erase Speed browser Ads manually or automatically. If you choose the first option, you can follow the instructions provided below the article. If, however, you decide to go with aut0matic Speed browser Ads removal, you can download the security software from our page and use it to perform a system scan. Once the scan is complete, you will be able to remove Speed browser Ads along with all other threats. The anti-malware will also protect your PC in the future by shielding it from Internet-based parasites every time you go online.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall Speed browser Ads Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall Speed browser Ads from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.