What can be said about SSFK.exe infection?
SSFK.exe orSSFKis an executable file that belongs to a browser hijackers family that will change the settings of your preferred home pages and search providers. Mysearch123.com and Delta-homes.com have executable named SSFK.exe. All of these hijackers are supposed to improve your web browsing experience. However, none of them are actually interested in that. They have only one aim and that is to make you click as many ads as possible. If you visit one of their promoted websites, the hijackers gain revenue. This is why none of these browser hijackers are concerned about the quality of such Internet pages. Therefore, you should definitely remove SSFK.exe as soon as possible from your virtual machine. By keeping the hijacker you only pose a risk to the computer’s security.
SSFK.exe is signed by Beijing Xingyunwang Technology Co., Ltd. You can find the file in your SKF folder. You need to also know that SSFK.exe may come to your computer together with Win32:Malware-gen, Adware.Mutabaha.452 or Trojan.Downloader. All of these programs are serious threats to your virtual machine. Hence, you have to try your best in order to uninstall SSFK.exe once and for all from the PC’s system. For the complete SSFK.exe removal, we recommend to follow the automatic or manual instructions bellow this article.
Why do you need to delete SSFK.exe from your PC’s system?
It is necessary to remove SSFK.exe, if you want to get your normal web surfing back. SSFK.exe is a questionable program that will definitely flood your computer with all kinds of commercial material. More than that, you will be continuously forced to visit the unwanted pages. This will be done by simultaneously redirecting you to the most probably infected websites. Hence, the ads that are promoted by SSFK.exe can lead you to the very dark side of the World Wide Web. You should also know that SSFK.exe will not take any responsibility, if the pages that the hijacker redirects you to are infected with malware. Therefore, we highly recommend you to take care of SSFK.exe removal right away.
In addition, SSFK.exe arrives to your PC together with other undesirable applications such as SFKEX.exe and SFKEX64.exe. Because of these programs you will not be able to erase the hijacker from the computer.
How can I get rid of SSFK.exe quickly and effectively?
As mentioned before, you can delete SSFK.exe either manually or automatically. The manual removal technique is more difficult because you will have to find all the programs that may be associated with the hijacker. Such applications as SSFK.exe never travels alone. Hence, we advise you to select the automatic removal method, which will guarantee 100% that there are no infections left in your electronic device. More than that, by keeping your antivirus program up to date, you will no longer have to worry about the possible threats in the computer. The anti-spyware software will warn you every time when you will try to enter a possibly dangerous website.
Step 1. Manually Uninstall SSFK.exe Application
Delete from Windows 8
- Go to the lower right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application and tap Uninstall.
Erase from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and find the undesirable program.
- Uninstall it.
Remove from Windows XP
- Choose Start and open Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs and look for the malicious application.
- Select it and click Remove.
Step 2. Uninstall SSFK.exe from Your Web Browsers
Get rid from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose Settings and select Show advanced settings.
- Find Reset browser settings and click it.
- Click Reset again.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click menu icon (top right corner).
- Choose Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and choose Delete personal settings.
- Then click Reset again.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Mozilla Firefox and open menu (top right corner).
- Choose question mark and click Troubleshooting information.
- Select Reset Firefox and then click Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.